– Free Delivery
This is available for all orders over £100 (without any discounts), that are to Mainland UK. Orders outside of Mainland UK are not currently eligible for free delivery.
– Standard Delivery – Royal Mail 1st Class – £4.99
This is currently available for orders with a value less than £50 and is applicable to the whole of the UK (including Highlands & Islands).*Note this service is not available if the order contains an item from either Motorex Oils, or the Tyres category.*
– Parcel Force (Mainland UK) – £10 (std) / £15 (large items)
This service is applicable to all orders with a value equal to or exceeding £50. *This includes items from Motorex Oils and the tyres / mousses / wheels category*
Please see below for Parcel Force delivery to non – Mainland UK areas.
– Parcel Force Isle of Wight
– Standard Delivery – £15
– Large Items – £20
– Parcel Force Highlands & Islands
– Standard Delivery – £20
– Large Items – £25
– Parcel Force Northern Island
– Standard Delivery – £30
– Large Items – £35
In the event that you receive an item and find it unsuitable then it may be returned for refund or exchange providing it is within 21 days of receipt.
Please advise our Customer Service Department, if you haven’t already done so, of any problems with your order as soon as practicable. We regret that beyond a “reasonable time”, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
• You have informed us of your intentions in writing within 7 days of receiving the order.
• Items are returned carriage paid, are unused and are in a re-saleable condition.
• Items returned after 21 days from receipt and where supplied as ordered, may not qualify for a refund.
• Items of clothing/helmets for exchange will be re-shipped to UK Mainland addresses postage free on the first
occasion, but further exchanges will incur a postage charge. Shipping of exchanges to Non-UK Mainland
addresses will incur a further postage charge where courier services need to be used.
• Where an error has been made on our behalf we will ship the exchange to you free of charge. Where an error
has been made which is not down to Eurotek we may need to charge for the return postage.
• We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage
etc, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
• Eurotek are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or
incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please take the following steps to action a return:
1. Complete the returns form below and enclose a copy with your goods
2. Return the package to the address on the returns form.
3. Please retain a copy of your postal receipt for tracking purposes.
4. Upon receiving your parcel we will take the necessary action to re-send the items you require or perform a refund if necessary.
*For smaller lighter items we recommend you use your local Post Office and send the goods recorded delivery to ensure you have proof of delivery.